benefits of employee wellness for small businesses / practices
- Healthier staff members are more likely to be productive compared with those who aren’t taking care of themselves well enough, or, being take care of enough.
- Having healthy people at work means better customer service which leads to happier customers which will result in a positive feedback loop.
- Employee wellness programs can potentially reduce employee healthcare costs for companies as they allow employees to take control of their own health and live healthier lifestyles.
- Employee productivity and wellbeing
- Increased employee loyalty to the company
- Decreased employee turnover rates
- Improved employee morale, engagement, and satisfaction at work.
wellbeing trends to pay attention to this 2023
We are good at what we do because, while collecting insights, we ourselves become tuned in and it gives us that head start where we are able to see the trends unfold well before they do so. Forecasting is a great, fun tool that enables us to predict the future trends in social and behavioural fields and see what they might look like. We said at the end of 2022 that the year of 2023 will have a heavy focus on our sleep and the need to slow down. Good sleep hygiene, gut health, corporate health, spiritual health and clean living on the whole will be the leading themes of 2023 and given that we know this before they’ve yet become apparent to everyone else (Its only January so yet to see the playout) we have tailor made all the metric trackers and programs to help you when the time comes and the focus on these themes goes viral. They’re great trends to focus on this year and there is a lot to discuss on this so while we are running various focus groups, surveys and trackers, we are also using our blog and podcast to do pieces that we think will help you on a really deep level to tune in to these themes so that you get the most benefit out of them and have great fun whilst doing so! Wellness is beautiful, brilliant and lifechanging but, lets not forget the fun part!
research metrics that come from practitioners across all fields of practice – what is the data saying?
By understanding consumers’ actual behaviour, we help you refine your messaging and marketing from within. Trends and demographics change based on so many external factors and influences and we need to make sure our customers get what they expect out of the markets based on ‘what they expect’. Though, decision making is ‘unconscious’ so don’t rely on just asking people. When you need to test packaging, ads or messaging, we measure intuitive responses so you make the right Business decisions. Same be said for those that work within the fields. Monitoring and observing behaviour on the front line is crucial for forecasting employment stats and workforce demographics
a combination of humanistic, existential and somatic therapy techniques that anyone and everyone can use
Where we use neuromarketing consumer research tools and implicit testing in our quantitative surveys, with qualitative research, we measure gut feelings and intuitive perceptions through focus groups and deep focus interviews that allow us to record live perception based data that records the feelings behind the science of decisions. We also use these methodologies to find out the gut feels behind the scenes in the workforce to gain clarity and insight in the fields of operation. How is everyone doing? What could be better? Where have we gone wrong?
work place incentives and focus groups. how does your job measure up? how are you feeling?
Our research gives more than just yes/no answers. It provides actionable insights on what is working well and what should be improved (and how!) directly from the frontline. Our focus groups allow us to gain full spectrum insight into the full workings of the insider practice workplace and the thoughts and feelings of all involved. How are you feeling? What needs to change? Is your practice supporting you in all the ways you need them to show up? It shows you how your job measures up against the jobs of others via our stats and infographics that are published on our magazine on a quarterly basis and also holds your practice accountable for any changes that need to be made to ensure your time spent at work benefits YOU! Our groups are interactive and also survey based so theres something for everyone to get involved with. For more info check out our focus group page and join in!
never miss a topic – our quarterly digimag will make its way to you and your team so you can follow along with all our guided content
As part of your collaborator membership, you will receive your quarterly digital magazine which you can share throughout your team. The magazine provides access to a full range of useful components for your team such as courses and programs designed specifically for your membership, advice and suggestions, tips and tricks, collaborator content, links to support forums and focus groups, trackers and guides for each particular quarter, workshops, team building and corporate wellness packages and events
As we are a digital membership and in the name of supporting the environment, for each membership sign up, we will plant a tree on your behalf via our ‘treeapp’ provider as a thank you from us
BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW TO PODCAST WITH US NOW!
- THE EFFECTS OF GUT HEALTH ON YOUR MOOD – HOW EATING FOODS THAT PROMOTE A HEALTHY GUT CAN LEAD TO A BETTER MOOD AND MINDSETGood morning friends! Here at SOMAVET we have spent the last 3 weeks since the beginning of Jan testing out the cyclical meal plan that was created by Kathryn Asher and a number of her affiliate colleagues in nutritionalContinue reading “THE EFFECTS OF GUT HEALTH ON YOUR MOOD – HOW EATING FOODS THAT PROMOTE A HEALTHY GUT CAN LEAD TO A BETTER MOOD AND MINDSET”
- HOW TO MANAGE / SUPPORT SOMEONE WITH DEPRESSION / ANXIETY IN THE WORK PLACE AND AT HOMEOne of the hardest things we can face is living or working with someone struggling with depression or anxiety but, the ABSOLUTE HARDEST thing we can face is actually having depression or anxiety and not feeling as though youContinue reading “HOW TO MANAGE / SUPPORT SOMEONE WITH DEPRESSION / ANXIETY IN THE WORK PLACE AND AT HOME”
- THE SOMAVET HEALTH AND WELLNESS PODCASTA BIG HELLO from the team at SOMAVET Health! A place where the voices of the Veterinary world, healthcare world and the world of Environmental Science can come together to share insights and opinions through fun, diverse and engagingContinue reading “THE SOMAVET HEALTH AND WELLNESS PODCAST”